okay but seriously
when i want a hug what i really want is a Ghibli hug.
because i mean-
in the WORld
It’s Very true
i want more stories of boys growing up idolizing women
calling women their heroes, telling women they want to be just like them when they’re grown up
men being fondly told anecdotes of how they’re acting just like their lady mentors at that age
how everyone can see so much of those women in them
how they should be proud to carry that influence with them
CINEMATIC MILES MORALES COSPLAY
Yo! My name is Nikolas A. Draper-Ivey…This is cosplay as Cinematic Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider Man. This suit was made by Jesse Covington ( Writer and Costume Designer) and sewn by Sasha Williams ( Fashion Major graduate). Photos were taken by Pierre BL Brevard I specifically would like to thank Marvel Comics Artist Sara Pichelli for designing this character. I’m also very excited to see Olivier Coipel's work on Spider-Verse!
(Full shoot will be shot in New York itself just in time for NYCC)
1. Greek mythology: any of a group of sea nymphs (often portrayed as half human and half bird, and to a lesser extent, half human and half fish that lured mariners to destruction by their singing.
2. a woman regarded as seductive and beautiful, especially a dangerous woman; temptress.
3. a woman who sings with enchanting sweetness.
4. a) a device in which compressed air or steam is driven against a rotating perforated disk to create a loud, often wailing sound as a signal or warning. b) an electronic device producing a similar sound as a signal or warning.
5. any of several salamanders of the family Sirenidae, such as the mud eel, having an eellike body, permanent external gills, small forelegs, and no hind limbs.
Etymology: from Old French sereine, from Latin sīrēn, from Greek seirēn.